Friday, October 26, 2012

Paris Day 4, Les Puces (World's Largest Flea Market)

I couldn't wait for Saturday to go to the World's Largest Flea Market in Paris, so for my friends who have a passion for old and quaint things, this post is for you. This was at the top of my to do list along with tasting Macaron cookies, which were delightfully airy and tasty.





We found a nice little park for Bob to hang out in, as Flea Markets are just not his thing. He enjoyed getting an art lesson from the local residents.





And off I went on one of the best adventures of my life!






At this little shop, I bought my one and only item--a piece of french lace for my quilt that I am making for one Euro.

















































My Portmeirion china could have been inspired by this old French china.




This man was dressed so dapper.








 A butterfly work of art.

 









 























I love my sweet, patient husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment